For the first time Queer Screen’s Mardi Gras Film Festival will be presented in a hybrid format, catering to the cinema-going public and those who want to watch from home.
While there aren't too many positives to come out of the pandemic, one of the things it has created is an opportunity for accessibility and diversification. This is particularly the case for Queer Screen's 28th Mardi Gras Film Festival, running from 18 February – 14 March, which will allow queer film aficionados to watch films online across Australia as well as at outdoor and local cinemas in Sydney. The festival will later tour to Canberra and the Blue Mountains in March.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today