Defying COVID-19, the chair of Wangaratta Jazz Festival says National Jazz Awards, held as part of the festival, offer a creative outlet and opportunity for artists during a year of unpredictability.
After a year’s hiatus to focus on its funding model and festival management, the Wangaratta Festival of Jazz and Blues returns for its 30th anniversary in 2020, including one of its most anticipated events, the National Jazz Awards.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today