Explore. Play. Engage.
ACMI Preschoolers is a fun way for three to five year-olds to enjoy an ACMI exhibition with their parent, grandparent or carer.
This summer we’re introducing Marshmallow Laser Feast: Works of Nature through a guided play-based experience. We’re connecting art and science through movement and play to help young learners engage with the ideas and concepts explored in the mesmerising artworks created by this internationally renowned artist collective.
Ticket includes admission for one adult and a limit of two children aged 3–5 years of age.
- ACMI Preschoolers is suitable for all preschool children from ages three to five years.
- The space includes immersive projections and at times will be quite dark.
- This is not a drop-off session, and carers must be with children at all times.
- Pram parking and nappy changing areas available.
- Participants are asked to arrive 10 minutes before session start time, as session will start on time.
For more information, visit ACMI