SOUTH AUSTRALIAN LIVING ARTISTS FESTIVAL: Sam Hodge is a local Adelaide boy born and bred. In his day job he solves tricky problems putting visual effects into movies to tell the director's story. His artwork mixes the technology the computer design with the repetitive labour of hand made craft of aerosol stencils along with the fickle nature of the medium.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today