Producer, director and performer in her own cabaret shows, owner in a production company and working a full time job in communications and marketing, Maeve Marsden has certainly got a lot on her plate.
Maeve Marsden is a producer, director and performer of cabaret. She creates work with a feminist and queer sensibility, aimed at a broad audience. Her key project for the past three years has been comedy-cabaret act, Lady Sings it Better. The six female singers and three piece band take well-known songs written by men and reinvent them, exposing misogynist lyrics and poking fun at pop culture. They have performed to sold-out crowds in Sydney and Adelaide and recently enjoyed a critically acclaimed season at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today