Liz Argall is a Canberra-based writer who often does freelance work and has been published in several anthologies including Pirates and Something Wicked, as well as in her own book, Dreams of Tomorrow. Liz also wrote for Ozcomics Magazine. As part of the Emerging Writers Festival, Liz has kindly taken a moment to answer the Arts Hub Career Profile.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today