Green Room Award winner, Emily Taylor, talks about her career and, Cannonball, which is currently playing at Melbourne Comedy International Festival.
Emily is a multi-award winning actor, theatre maker and improviser. She recently achieved critical acclaim for her one woman show Cannonball, winning Best Solo Show at the 2013 NZ Fringe.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today