After winning Raw Comedy in 2011 Dayne Rathbone's career is on the up and up. Audiences can catch him at Perth's Fringe World this month.
I started performing ever since knew what it was. When I first was small my mum told everyone that I was going to be a big star to look out of in the future. I first did dancing lessons with Colin and love to dance and also singing lessons and performed. Then because I always did write poems and stories just for fun that I did start performing that and everybody laughed there heads off and said “you should be a comedian!”. Even now that I did win Melbourne Comedy Festival's RAW COMEDY 2011 and came second in England everybody is saying “I told you so!!!” which is a good sign.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today