Many artists enter the ‘real’ world with little to no idea of how to build a practice which can sustain them. So they eke out a living in low-paying jobs while creating art part time. Unsurprisingly, many become demoralised and give up art.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today