As times change against the culture warriors, a very different Australia is crowding into our stories. It can be funny, scary, whimsical, challenging, mystical and plain shame-making – but always part of us.
The full list of AACTA nominations is a big fat list of facts so we need some strategies to get control. We have two: the television drama list should be highlighted, and then we will go on to our favourite categories.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today