At ArtsHub's Visions 2020 conference, cultural safety in the sector for First Nations artists and artists of colour was on the agenda as part of an ongoing discussion about colonisation.
What does cultural safety look like for arts practices and decision-making in a world dominated by colonial preconceptions?
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today