Having a multifaceted approach to arts funding will ensure its sustainability in the future, according to panellists at the recent Future of Funding Panel at Visions 2020.
Typically when many of us think of arts funding, we think of a government model of grants and the laborious application process which ensues.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today