The Bunjilaka Aboriginal Cultural Centre at Melbourne Museum will be transformed into a mixed media experience to explore Indigenous languages
One of the artworks in the mural at Birrarung Gallery. Artist Brendan Kennedy. Image: Supplied
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today