Busyness, working long hours and constant hustling can contribute to exhaustion and burnout – and might not make our work any better. Here are some ideas for how to work less in a world that often demands more.
Busy. Burned out. Overwhelmed. Overscheduled. In just one conversation with anyone working in the arts, it’s easy to glean why working longer and doing more is common solution.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today