If you want to make a career of writing fiction, you might want to seriously think about a life in crime.
If you want to make a career of writing fiction, you might want to seriously think about a life in crime. It may be tarred in literary circles with some disdain, and crime novels rarely win the top awards and accolades. But that’s not a concern for crime fiction’s huge number of devotees who fuel the genre’s exceptional book sales around the world. So why is it so popular and what’s the key to writing best-selling crime fiction?
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today