Being a performer can teach handy techniques that can help when coping with anxiety.
Anxiety removes me from the present. Nerves and fear are the body’s self-defence mode, but sometimes self-preservation gets carried away and anxiety disorder kicks in. And I’ve found one of the best methods for training my mind to live in the here-and-now is theatre.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today