A new set of guidelines has been developed by Australian music industry representatives to stamp out incidents of sexual assault and harassment towards women within the scene.
Over the past few weeks many incidents relating to the sexual assault and harassment of women within the Australian music industry have been exposed. Musician Jaguar Jonze and photographer Michelle Pitiris have come forward about their own experiences, raising questions as to just how safe the industry is.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today