Catherine Devine heads up Microsoft’s global strategy around digital transformation for libraries and museums.
With a background in digital technology, Catherine Devine took on the role as Chief Digital Officer at the American Museum of Natural History in New York. She has served as co-chair of the Museum Computing Network (MCN),and currently works for one of the world' biggest technology companies as they work with transforming libraries and museums.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today