A newsletter is a great tool for building your rep as an artist. Sam Grover scouts some great tips for marketing via a newsletter.
One of the main pieces of advice I hear when I talk to people about promoting yourself as an artist is to get a mailing list. That’s exactly what it sounds like - a list of people who you can contact to let them know what you’re up to. In other words: a newsletter.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today