So, you got the talent, the idea, the skills? Great - but wait, there's more: Sam Grover shares some nifty tools to help you through the admin.
Photo by Austin Distel on Unsplash.
If you’re trying to make a living as a creative, you’re going to need a bit more than just your raw talent. There’s all kinds of extra stuff to deal with - paperwork, finances, marketing, collaboration, and so on and so forth.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today