A dancer, a pianist and a vocal coach discuss the benefits of fitness on their respective practices.
As well as helping maintain a healthy weight and reducing the risk of heart disease and other serious illnesses, regular exercise also has a demonstrated impact on our mental health – assisting with concentration, alertness, anxiety and general wellbeing. But is exercise also beneficial to our art?
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today