If you're organised, a good listener, good humoured and comfortable sitting with fear, being a producer might be the job for you, according to Perth Festival's Anna Kosky.
Anna Kosky is an Arts Producer living and working on Noongar Boodjar. She is currently Producer at Perth Festival producing 2021 events including The Literature Weekend, A Day of Ideas and Hymns for End Times. Kosky has been instrumental in delivering some of Perth Festival’s most memorable and complex large-scale arts events, including The Giants (as Production Manager) and Boorna Waanginy: The Trees Speak in Kings Park 2017 and 2019 (Project Manager and Producer). She has also led teams to deliver Home (2016), Siren Song (2017) and Place des Anges (2012).
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today