From fending off hungry camels to young artists driving innovation and change, working as a circus trainer is a rewarding and unique career.
Loic Marques is the Training Director at the Flying Fruit Fly Circus. He is a French National sports acrobatic champion and former trainer at the Ecole de Cirque de Quebec amongst others. Marques specialises in acrobatics and coaches a large range of apparatus to a high technical level (trampoline, Korean and Hungarian teeterboard, Russian bar, hand to hand, banquine, handstand). He possesses a vast knowledge in biomechanics and analyses of acrobatic movement, with expertise in practical and theoretical physical preparation.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today