With over 80,000 followers, internationally-renowned New Zealand artist Mr G (AKA Graham Hoete) knows a thing or two about social media. He discusses authenticity, strategy, and why it’s never a bad thing to put yourself out there.
For the past decade, I’ve been sharing my art, my journey, and the real me with over 80,000 combined followers across my social platforms.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today