You know exposure doesn't pay the bills but how do you navigate those awkward exchanges where no one mentions money?
We know how detrimental the work-for-free culture can be to the vitality of the arts sector and we know we can't afford to give away our skills. But for many of us, it is still awkward to ask for payment when offered 'opportunities' that don't come with a price tag.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today