Systemic issues, hustle culture, financial necessity and personal ambition can make it difficult to set boundaries and say no to overwork in the arts. We ask experts to share thoughts on how vulnerability and self-compassion can help.
For many people in the arts, working life is saying ‘But after this week things will slow down a bit again,’ over and over, week after week, project after project, for the rest of our lives.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today