Scoring the job is not always the confidence boost you'd expect. Many people in the arts suffer from crippling self-doubt that drains time, talent and emotional energy. We've compiled the ultimate guide to defeating impostor syndrome.
When starting a new job, launching an exhibition or winning a prize, do you bask in the glory of the achievement?
Or do you secretly find that there has been some kind of mistake, that you are a fraud who has skirted by, your true lack of talent undetected by those around you?
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today