Since COVID-19, the virtual job interview has become de rigueur. We talk with ANAT, an organisation that has recently appointed several arts professionals this way, to garner their tips and advice on getting it right.
While the adage ‘fake it until you make it’ has been around for eons, it has taken on new significance in the past year as many of us have been forced to work from home.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today