If you have a keen eye for colour, materiality and space, then being an exhibition designer might be the job for you. The National Gallery of Australia's Jing-Ling Chua talks about her career.
As Senior Exhibition Designer for the National Gallery of Australia (NGA), Jing-Ling Chua has contributed to over 30 exhibitions for the NGA, including major exhibitions as diverse as Fred Williams: Infinite Horizons, Roy Lichtenstein: Pop Remix, Myth+Magic: Art of the Sepik River and Cartier: The Exhibition.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today