Has too much talk of brand and career management muddied the path of professional practice as an artist? Artistic growth isn't a straight career path.
For easily two decades now we have been nurturing artists into a glossy future of professional practice. An artist’s toolkit today should not only include gesso and a good screw gun but also include a website, social media presence, a business card, and solid writing skills to be able to communicate their work and extend its visibility.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today