It's one of the most miswritten, most confused tools in the artist's kit of skills, and getting it right is vital for career success.
Recently I participated in a bio writing workshop for artists, which was a bit like a career speed dating session – half hour slots to assess and review how artists had written their biographies.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today