At 4A, Mikala Tai fought for the legitimacy of contemporary Asian art in the Australian context. Her success is a message of hope in our journey to diversity and global acceptance.
Last week, 4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art announced the departure of Mikala Tai, who has held the reigns as Director of the Sydney-based organisation for over five years (started July 2015).
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today