After 10 years in the role, and more than 30 advocating for the arts, Michael Rolfe is stepping down as CEO Museums & Galleries of NSW.
Michael Rolfe has been Chief Executive Officer of Museums and Galleries of NSW (M&G NSW) for more than a decade. Little seems to fluster him or break his stride, a persistent and loyal advocate for the sector – tirelessly crossing tarmacs (and back roads) to keep the relationship at the heart of this role.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today