From group drawing to dissident behaviour, stealing innovation to tricking the brain into being creative, Nicole Velik of The Ideas Bodega offers techniques to super charge your think tank.
The ability to think creatively is what gives people and organisations a competitive advantage. So how do we do that? Leading Innovation Consultant and Speaker on Creativity, Nicole Velik from The Ideas Bodega believes that it doesn’t matter what industry you work in, or at what level you are in your career, the same lessons apply.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today