As we emerge from our COVID-induced hibernation, it’s time to embrace some old-school networking in the real world. Here are some tips to help you do it.
Effective networking has always been an important professional and social skill, whatever your career. The ability to get out there and work the room can be a key success factor. Networking gives you the opportunity to meet new people, strengthen relationships with colleagues and clients, hear about exciting opportunities, and perhaps meet your next big client – or someone who knows someone who knows your next big client.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today