Jump in puddles, find efficiency, and address unrealistic timeframes. This is how artists and creatives get things done.
When you’re first dream of a career as an artist, writer, or other type of creative, you don’t often imagine the hours of administrative tasks you’ll need to complete. But it’s a reality many people are faced with as soon as they embark on a creative career, particularly when you are self-employed.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today