If you want people to know about your arts website, Search Engine Optimisation is the key to your success.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) means using the right words so search engines like Google can find your website. The exact words you use will influence a search engine’s ability to direct an audience to your site. And including relevant keywords in your post or blog headlines and subheadings will increase the organic traffic that flows to your site.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today