Most artists feel the drag of procrastination at some point. Annabel Smith looks at ways to beat the negativity and self-doubt, and find new ways of supporting your mental health.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Many things can get into your head to create procrastination. Photo by Lacie Slezak on Unsplash