The chairs who run arts boards are usually corporate successes and often rich and powerful. But that doesn't necessarily mean they are good at the job.
In arts management, the most important set of communication requirements is between the Chair and the CEO. There are all sorts of Chairs:
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today