University of South Australia
Bachelor of Film and Television (MBME)
Type of institution: University/Higher Education Institution
The Bachelor of Media Arts is an innovative degree that puts students at the cutting-edge of digital and media development. Students develop the technical knowledge and experience needed to enter the exciting world of film, television, visual effects and digital media. While studying students develop the skills and contacts required for a successful career in the creative industries; graduating with a digital portfolio of work and practical industry experience.
- 108 units
- 23 major courses (103.5 units)
- 1 elective course (4.5 units).
- Media Arts
Standard entry requirements
- Qualify for South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) with competitive ATAR
- Or complete secondary education equivalent to SACE
- Complete International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Complete or partially complete higher education program
- Complete four Open Universities Australia courses at undergraduate level or above
- Complete a Certificate IV level or above
- Qualify for special entry
- Complete a Foundation Studies program
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years full-time relevant work experience, or part-time equivalent and meet any pre-requisite and academic requirements. International students who speak English as a foreign language must have obtained the required standards prior to admission.
Students who finish their degree with a credit or higher grade point average (GPA) could be eligible for the one-year Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree.