World Monologue Film Festival, sister to the phenomenal acting competition World Monologue Games, provides a unique challenge for filmmakers during a challenging point in history.
World Monologue Film Festival accepts films in the following format:
- They must be shot in one continuous take
- They must have camera movement - no performing in front of a tripod
- They must feature only one performer - no offscreen voices, no additional actors (silent or not)
- They must run for 1 to 2 and a half minutes
- They must not mention Coronavirus and the global pandemic - let's tell stories about something else!
Check out our "How to" video:
Also, we are running a livestream info session on Sun 10th Jan, 8:30pm AEDT (Sydney time). Please join us to find out more about the event and ask any questions:
Awards & Prizes
WMFF offers official selection laurels, a range of awards, and a $500 AUD cash prize for Best Film. A range of award categories will be presented including Best Film, Best Actor, Best Actress, Best Cinematography, Best Editing, Best Sound Design and more.