This year, take advantage of a unique opportunity to pitch online directly to a panel jury of Hollywood professionals who want to work with emerging screenwriters. This online event is open to writers worldwide.
Have you mastered your “elevator pitch?” The ScreenCraft Virtual Pitch Competition gives writers the chance to pitch live to industry professionals. Here’s how it works:
1. Submit your best written pitch.
2. Semi-finalists will be asked to submit a 2-minute video pitch.
3. The Top 10 finalists will pitch live and online, to a panel of A-list industry professionals.
Grand Prize Winner
The overall Grand Prize winner will be welcomed to the ScreenCraft Development Program and receive personal introductions and phone calls with one or more top Hollywood literary managers who are looking for talented emerging TV screenwriters.
The top 3 winners’ project info and log lines will be circulated and recommended to our network of over 60 Hollywood managers, agents, producers and development executives.
ScreenCraft has a proven track record for getting writers signed with representation, and staffed in writing rooms. Past ScreenCraft winners have signed with reps at CAA, WME, 3 Arts, Anonymous Content, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and United Talent Agency.
- Personal Introduction to top literary managers
- Accepted into the ScreenCraft Development Program
- $1,000 cash