Submission Open on 1st of March
If you are a filmmaker from Iran, Afghanistan or Tajikistan, anywhere in the world, we invite you to submit your films to be part of the festival and to compete in the Best Feature, Best Documentary and Best Short Film categories.
The festival jury will be awarding the golden Gazelle Award during the closing Night Ceremony.
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before submitting your film.
If you have any further questions regarding submissions, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Films must be submitted by the deadline.
2. Films can be in any GENRE (drama, documentary, animation).
3. The SHORT FILM LENGTH should be no more than 20 minutes.
4. The FEATURE FILM LENGTH (Documentary or Fiction) should be more than 70 minutes.
5. One of the KEY CREATIVES (writer/director/producer) must be from a Persian background.
6. All films that are in a language other than English must be SUBTITLED in English.
Terms & Conditions
1. All costs for insurance and shipping of submission materials to the Festival are the responsibility of the sender.
2. The Festival is not responsible for any customs clearances or duty charges.
3. The Festival cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to submitted materials incurred in shipping.
4. The Festival cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed.
5. Preview material will not be returned.