HEAD OF PRODUCTION
Prospero Productions is looking for an experienced Head of Production / Line Producer / Producer to join their Senior Management team as a full time Head of Production.
Working closely with the Managing Directors of the Company this role is a fast paced, varied one.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing all aspects of projects in production – production workflow, post-production workflow, budgets, schedules, HR issues,O, H & S etc.
- Ensuring all productions are staffed with appropriate personnel.
- Ensuring each production comes in on schedule, on budget and delivers editorially and technically according to the contracts and to the expectations of the executive producers, broadcasters and various investors.
- Procuring and Contracting personnel.
- Preparing Screen Australia and Screenwest funding Applications.
- Preparing Producer Offset Applications
- Reporting on all production progress to the MD’s and investors.
Prospero Production has anywhere from 20 - 40 staff / contractors at any given time and the Head of the Production is generally the ‘go-to’ person for most personnel.
As well as possessing to ability to complete the aforementioned tasks, the desired candidate should:
- Be a great communicator and negotiator.
- Work well in a fast paced, busy environment.
- Be calm under pressure.
- Be strategic.
- Have a strong knowledge of the both the local and global market.
PREVIOUS BROADCAST CREDITS ARE ESSENTIAL
The role is based in Fremantle.
This is permanent contract commencing January 2018.
Interested parties should send CVs and Covering letter for the attention of Jules Fortune to firstname.lastname@example.org